This program prepares participants for certification through the National Certification Council of Activity Professionals.
Why Complete the Modular Education Program for Activity Professionals at Missouri State University?
The only one of it's kind in the state of Missouri, Missouri State University's MEPAP assures participants are eligible for certification through the National Certification Council of Activity Professionals (NCCAP).
- Missouri State University's MEPAP scholarship is available.
- Taught via correspondence, MEPAP saves you time and money.
- Start the program at your convenience.
- Work at your own pace and in comfort.
- You have 9 months to complete each course.
- Select what time you study and where you study.
- Receive high quality instructor from a teacher, certified through NCCAP to teach MEPAP.
- Understand what is needed for the QIS Survey.
- Form an understanding of the FTAG 248 guidelines.
Apply and Register Now!
- Apply online for the Missouri State Outreach MEPAP scholarship for $150. If additional scholarships are needed, contact NCCAP or your local state healthcare association.
- Upon award of scholarship, download the application and registration packet.
- Fill out the application and registration packet and mail or fax to:
Fax: (417) 836-6016 or
Mail: Missouri State University
Missouri State Outreach - MEPAP
901 South National Avenue,
Springfield, Missouri 65897
Please note: The download packets are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat, you may download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
NCCAP, Approval Number 28041-13-M2.