MSU Public Safety Training Center
Missouri law enforcement officers, fire fighters and EMT/first responders may receive training from this centrally-located, continuing education center saving departments time and money in travel and overnight accommodations.
Missouri State University's Public Safety Training Center (PSTC) is located at 35 College Avenue, Camdenton, Missouri 65020.
At the Center, you may take advantage of:
• Training to fulfill the 24-hour POST continuing-education requirement
• Unlimited basic and advanced training hours to contract partners
• Affordable course pricing for non-contract partners
• Annual tracking of hours accrued, with monthly reporting to agency Chief
• Specifically requested courses and topics
• Flat-rate funding, and web-based course scheduling and enrollment
• Innovative, advanced, specialty, supervisory, and certifying courses
• Higher-education bachelor’s and master’s degree options
• Access to every applicable course through our live/interactive online technology
In addition, you will find a large defensive tactics/tactical exercise training room, robust range for live-fire training, and the ability to house simulated munitions and stress-elevated practical scenarios.
Check out our current training schedule now.