MSU Public Safety Training Center
Missouri law enforcement officers may receive training from this centrally-located, continuing education center saving departments time and money in travel and overnight accommodations.
At the Center, you may take advantage of:
- Training to fulfill the 24-hour POST continuing-education requirement
- Unlimited basic and advanced training hours to contract partners
- Affordable course pricing for non-contract partners
- Entry of POST training hours into new CLEE Tracking system
- Specifically requested courses and topics
- Flat-rate funding, and web-based course scheduling and enrollment
- Innovative, advanced, specialty, supervisory, and certifying courses
- Higher-education bachelor’s and master’s degree options
- Access to every applicable course through our live/interactive online technology
Check out our current training schedule now.