Missouri State's intensive LSAT prep program includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced exam preparation professionals.
LSAT Test Prep Classes
September 18, 2018
Tuesday • 6-7:30 p.m.
Location: MSU Campus
Oct. 4-Nov. 6, 2018
Tuesday and Thursday • 6-9 p.m.
Location: MSU Campus
This easy to follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. Missouri State’s LSAT course uses questions and from actual LSAT exams, so that you know your preparation is as close to the real thing as possible. LSAT textbooks, study guides, diagnostic exams, and expert instruction are all included.
Reasons to Prepare for the LSAT with Missouri State Test Prep:
- Expert Instructors: Our instructors are highly trained professionals. Our professional instructors know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
- Proven strategies: Our program was developed by LSAT experts, who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions and preparing students for success on the exam.
- Superior Materials: The LSAT Prep Course includes 20 practice tests. You will receive The Next Ten Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests and 10 New Actual LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading. Students also receive the LSAT Course Workbook.
- Flexible Schedule Options: Strategically scheduled courses ensure that you will perform at your peak on exam day. Choose from a variety of classroom and online schedule options throughout the year to prepare for the LSAT exam date of your choice.
- The Missouri State Difference: Our LSAT Prep program delivers the high quality you expect from Missouri State. At Missouri State, we take your education personally, and it shows.
Prep for the LSAT anywhere with our Live-online classes
The Live-Online LSAT course provides you with same quality program we offer on campus. Interact with your instructor, participate in class, and practice your new skills through in-class exercises. Our expert LSAT instructor is here to help you achieve your goal of admission into the law school of your choice.
Who Should Take the Missouri State LSAT Test Prep Class?
All American Bar Association (ABA) Certified Law Schools require a valid LSAT score as part of the admissions process. This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates, and anyone looking to apply to Law School. The LSAT is a paper-based test that is administered four times annually. We recommend that students take the LSAT Test Prep class as close to their chosen exam date as possible. Logical Reasoning topics include:
- easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question appearing on the test
- logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- an overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning topics include:
- a taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension topics include:
- a full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- a step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics include:
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distracters
Please note: LSAC®, LSAT®, Law School Admission Test®, and Law School Admission Council® are trademarks of Law School Admission Council, Inc. Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) does not endorse or approve this website or advertised products. All trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on etctestprep.com are the property of their respective owners. www.lsac.org