SAT Test Prep Classes
Sharpen your skills on actual SAT exam questions and follow our proven study plan on your way to success.
Missouri State SAT test prep classes offer:
- Expert Instructors: Our highly trained instructors are here for you. Our experienced instructors understand the SAT and care about helping you achieve your goals.
- Proven strategies: Our SAT program was developed by test prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success on standardized exams.
- Superior Materials: The SAT Prep Course includes: the official preparation guide with practice tests from The College Board, the official SAT provider. You also receive a course workbook.
- Convenient Schedule Options: Our Live-online class offers you the opportunity to take the class from anywhere at any time.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Missouri State SAT test prep classes cover:
Test Taking Strategies:
- Introduction to the SAT
- Question formats
- Time management
- Process of elimination
- Informed guessing
Quantitative Test topics include:
- Solution strategies
- Equations and inequalities
- Fractions, percentages, and averages
- Rates, ratios, and proportions
- Analytic and coordinate geometry
- Euclidian geometry and trigonometry
- Word problems
Verbal Test topics include:
- Punctuation and grammar
- Writing structure and organization
- Critical reading
- Reading comprehension
- Graphical interpretation
Choose from SAT Live-Online Blitz Test Prep and SAT Live-Online Summer Institute.
This class is offered online using Adobe Connect software. All you need is a high speed internet connection, and speakers or head phones.
Course materials will be delivered directly to your home, or arrangements can be made for you to pick them up. We recommend registering at least five days in advance of the class begin date to ensure timely delivery of your student package.
Please note: ETS®, GRE®, SAT® are registered trademarks of the College Board®, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. www.collegeboard.org