Oct. 19, 9am-5pm (8am Registration & Breakfast)
Cost: $99 (Breakfast & Lunch Included)
Elected officials and students may attend free (Please RSVP for accurate count)
DNR Water Operator Credit: TBD (Vouchers Accepted)
Engineers: 8 PDHs
Tri-State Water Resource Coalition and Missouri State University will convene their annual regional water conference to provide an opportunity for all stakeholders interested in water issues - cities, towns, counties, business and industry, agriculture, academics, utilities, elected officials, state and federal agency representatives, and other groups whose missions relate to water - to discuss current water issues and our regional water future.
Topics for 2017 will include:
- Water Dilemmas Across the Nation
- Results: Regional Citizen Water Use and Supply Survey
- Example project: Using public engagement to meet regional collaboration goals
- Meeting future water demand on a limited budget
- Tri-State Water Coalition looks to the future
- State of Missouri/DNR Water Resource Planning
- Thirsty Cities – where will the water come from?
- We Value Water! A regional campaign to focus on water